- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Awareness Training
July 27 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
You won’t want to miss this valuable, in-depth training by Prof. Dr. Ramhari Subedi where we will learn about
1. Current cyber security threats.
2. Monitoring unethical behaviors of intruders.
3. Knowing about account hack, phishing attack, fake email and security measures to prevent from happening.
4. Learning about secured and unsecured website.
5. Securing personal mobile, email, websites, password and computer.
6. Security your WiFi network.
7. Keeping you and your family members safe from the internet.
About the instructor:
Prof. Dr. Ramhari Subedi is currently living in Virginia USA. Dr. Subedi teaches Cyber Security Master’s program at ECPI University which is also located in Virginia. Prior to his teaching profession, he worked at National Aeronautic and Space Administration (NASA) as a system engineer for 7 years. Dr. Subedi finished his Doctorate degree from Northcentral University located in Arizona. Dr. Subedi is also the founder of www.dcnepal.com based out of Washington DC, it is a very popular online media for the Nepalese community abroad. Since he became a doctor in Cyber Security, Dr. Subedi has been conducting cyber security awareness program across the country as well as in Europe, USA and Canada. Central Crime Investigation Department of Nepal Police has appointed him as a Cyber Security advisor. More than 50,000 participants have been benefitted from his training.
This is a collaborative effort by Indivisible Guilford County NC and our friends at the Guilford Country Democratic Party.