- This event has passed.
Did Mueller Make the Case?
July 2 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
Tuesdays with Tillis is studying the Mueller report under the leadership of renowned civil rights attorney Al McSurely, and we are encouraging Senator Tillis to read it. Clearly, he either has not read it or he is part of the cover up. Join us! The reading assignment for this week is Volume II pages 90 to 104. You can download the report at this link: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
Senator Tillis wants us to “move on”. Nothing to see here. AG Barr has put the document in storage. The more we actually read it, the more obstruction of justice we see. What do you think?
quiz questions for this week: Submit answers to DidMuellerMaketheCase@yahoo.com by Monday, July 1 at midnight.
1. On 6/19/2017, two days after directing McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed, Trump met one-on-one with Corey Lewandowski in the Oval Office. What were they up to?
2. Within hours of his 6/19/17 meeting with Lewandowski, Trump gives and unplanned interview to the New York Times. What topics are covered in the interview?
3. On 7/21/17 the Washington Post reports that US intelligence intercepts show that Sessions had discussed campaign-related matters with Russian Ambassador Kislyak, contrary to what Sessions had said publicly and to Congress in his confirmation hearing. Trump orders Priebus to demand Sessions resignation. Why?
4. On 7/21/17 a new Trump tweet storm erupts. What topics does he cover?
5. Trump renews efforts to get Priebus to get Sessions to resign. What argument does Priebus give against this?
THERE ARE PRIZES FOR THE BEST ANSWERS and you don’t have to be present to win 🙂